Training + Support
LORA SElf-service Student financial services resources
New LORA 101
All students have been automatically enrolled in a Canvas student New LORA training course to assist you with this transition. If you don’t see your New LORA 101 training course on the dashboard, look under “courses” and then “all courses.” If your New LORA training course cannot be found on the Canvas dashboard under “all courses”, please contact Dr. Erin Dupuis, email@example.com.
Accessing New LORA
To access LORA Self-Service, first log into sso.loyno.edu with your SSO password. When you click the LORA Self-Service button, you will be asked for your Loyola Microsoft account credentials. These are the same credentials that you use to get into Microsoft 365 (free), LOYNO secure wifi, Medicat, Papercut (printing on campus), and vlab.loyno.edu (our student application server). If you currently access these resources, use the same credentials to get into LORA Self-Service.
If you have never accessed these resources or used your Loyola Microsoft account, we highly recommend that you log into Microsoft first by going to office.com. (Note the credential format below.)
Username: Your full Loyola email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have used our Loyola Microsoft credentials to use any of the resources mentioned above, use the same credentials to access LORA Self Service. If you forgot your password, go to Office.com and select "forgot password" to reset it.
- New students - the default password is the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your last name, your birthday, and then an LU (abmmddyyyyLU) You will be forced to change your password when first logging into office.com. Do this before going to LORA Self Service.
- Returning students who have not used their Loyola Microsoft password before will use the old default password - the first two letters of your first name, the last four digits of your social security number, then LU (abXXXXLU) Go to Office.com first and make sure you can login there, before going to LORA Self Service.
Remember: When you change your Microsoft password at office.com, it will automatically change for the LORA Self Service and all of the resources mentioned above too.
For advising specific questions about what classes you need to take, or if your hold says you need to be advised prior to registration, contact your primary faculty or academic advisor.
Registration Help Desk
For registration-specific questions, when you know what class you need to take and your advisor has cleared you to register, but you are unable to add the course to your schedule due to some other unresolvable hold, contact your Dean's Office during regular business hours or visit the Student Records Office, second floor, Thomas Hall during these times:
Summer registration questions: 9:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m. April 19 and April 20
Fall registration questions: 9:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m. April 25 - April 29, May 2
College and Division contacts
Include your name & CWID, along with the full course-code/s that are the cause of your outreach.
For College of Arts & Sciences students, please email your registration questions to the appropriate person below:
- CAS students with last names A-J, Sara Clark, email@example.com
- CAS students with last names K-Z, Veronica Aviles, firstname.lastname@example.org
For College of Business students, please email your registration questions to the appropriate person below:
- Freshmen CoB: Susan Mickey, email@example.com
- SO-SR CoB: Melissa Ridley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- COB Graduate students: Christina Morales, email@example.com
For College of Music & Media students, please email your registration questions to:
For Honors Program students, please email your Honors registration questions to:
- Christina DiMaggio, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Online & City College students, please email your registration questions to:
- Joy David, email@example.com
For Counseling Students, please email your registration questions to:
- Dianna Whitfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
For LIM Students, please email your registration questions to:
- Judy Lavergne, email@example.com
For Nursing students, please email your registration questions to:
- Catherine Harrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
For visiting exchange students, please email your registration questions to:
For LIEP students, please email your registration questions to:
For Professional & Continuing Studies students, please email your registration questions to:
- Cheryl Metoyer, email@example.com
College of Law students will receive a separate email.
Please remember to include your name & CWID, along with the full course-code/s that are the cause of your outreach in your email.
For virtual assistance with registration questions, use your Loyola email account to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your Name, CWID, phone number, email and the section number (not just the course). Someone will reach out to you with a zoom link or will give you a call. Whichever you prefer.
Faculty and Staff Resources
The March 3, 2022 demonstration training video of the Colleague Self-Service (new LORA) interface that advisors will use in place of LORA for the upcoming registration has been posted to the Kaltura page. Here is the link.